Business Development Manager
Sales | London
As a Business Development Manager, you will stimulate demand for iZettle products and services in targeted geographies, by increasing iZettle’s awareness and credibility within small business communities.
This will involve building, managing and leveraging a strong network and self sourced pipeline of influential prospects and flagship accounts.
We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We have come a long way, but there is so much exciting work ahead of us. We need the best and brightest to help us get this done.
We’re a big deal for small businesses
The role requires high energy, the ability to adapt and a creative spirit.
- Key Account Acquisition - end to end responsibility of the sales cycle, including identifying strategic new business opportunities within a specific segment/geographical focus.
- Supporting overall Market Development objectives via individual projects and initiatives
- Responsibility for your own productivity and performance
- Provide market insights for internal forums and cross team collaboration
- Responsible for early life account management of new customers
We hire people. Not CVs.
You are professional, organised and motivated as well as having the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in sales/business development - SaaS would be a plus
- A natural relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills
- Self motivating – have the ability to take setbacks, learn, adapt and go again
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Flexible with travelling
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!