Business Strategy Manager
Strategy & Communications – Stockholm
We’re looking for a Business Strategy Manager to join the Strategy and Communications team at iZettle. You probably have around 3 years of experience working with business strategy processes and implementation that you can't wait to bring to iZettle.
The iZettle Strategy and Communications team is responsible for corporate strategy and external and internal communications at iZettle. The team is based in Stockholm and operates globally. When working at iZettle, you can expect great challenges and a fantastic team. And you get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.
The Business Strategy Manager works closely with the Leadership team and is part of scoping and formulating the corporate strategy and the way in which the various business operations work together to achieve strategic goals. This includes being part of designing the strategic planning process, and guiding strategy related work streams within the Leadership team.
- Be part of designing the company's strategic planning process
- Guide strategy related work streams within the organization
- Coordinate and follow up on initiatives that fall out of the corporate strategy
- Internal communication of the strategic initiatives
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Researching and gathering data
- Creating reports and presentations and running workshops
- Follow up on results
- Bachelor degree required, Masters preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience within consulting or business development
- Strategic, analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Driven, a self-starter with a passion for excellence
- Your mind-set is truly international and working in a fast growing company is something that really excites you.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!