Client Onboarding Agent | London | Start Date: ASAP
We are a growing team and are currently searching for a fresh mind to join our Client Onboarding Team in our London office! Though relatively small we are part of a wider family that spreads over Sweden, Brazil, and Mexico. Our team and the extended department work as iZettle’s gatekeepers and as such is charged with protecting both the Company as well as our merchant population. It is down to our Engineers, Analysts, Data Scientists and Anti-Financial Crime Specialists to ensure that iZettle maintains a safe, stable and secure financial ecosystem.
We work together in order to ensure that both the company and our merchant population are protected. We assess and analyse potential merchants to ensure that iZettle is being used for the right rather than wrong reasons! We are looking for a Client Onboarding Agent for our London office. Together with the team, you will have an instrumental impact and influence over the iZettle customer experience, and iZettle’s customers’ continued success. You will also work closely with our Global Data & Risk Team based in Stockholm.
- Guardian-at-the-Gate: Manually Onboard users by carrying out enhanced customer due-diligence (ECDD) and know-your-customer (KYC) for our most challenging cases.
- Support Sales organisation with on-boarding related questions
- Carrying out projects to ensure the veracity of our data.
- Handling communication from both customer and support
We hire people. Not CVs
Ideal candidates are highly ambitious and with a personal track record that proves a passion for problem-solving and customer service. You will thrive in a fast paced environment and be ready to handle anything that comes our way with a can-do attitude! You will work with the team on daily tasks as well as on independent and cross-team development projects. You will be supported and trained by us!
- Administrative skills - you can organise yourself and your tasks
- Problem solving
- Perform under pressure
- Curiosity and the desire to improve how things work
- The ability to role model our core values which are - Easy, Reliable and Inspiring
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to encourage people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to details with an analytic mindset
- Ability to listen and learn
- A positive attitude
- Flexibility and humour
- Speak English fluently
- Additional language skills a plus
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Small minds never helped small businesses.
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!