Senior Treasury Analyst
Business Support – Stockholm
As a Senior Treasury Analyst, you are responsible for ensuring that we identify and mitigate all Financial, and Market- risks that the company faces. We are looking for a candidate who appreciates to work in the full value chain of the treasury, from digging in the financials, to modelling the risks, to hedging and any operations there in between in regards to the Groups financials. This is a full-time position in Stockholm starting as soon and you can join! Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Business, but not as usual
- Work with the business and other CFO departments to identify any financial risks to the business, and proactively mitigate them.
- Assist in the departments task as the financial platform for iZettle’s lending offer; iZettle Capital, in all from modelling, to accounting methods, to valuation of assets, etc.
- Analyze the cash flows of the company, understand and suggest changes to modelling or real change to flows and or contracts.
- Valuation of derivative positions instruments for governance and accounting.
- Optimize and maintain models built by the team for Accounting under IFRS9.
- Follow up monthly on, and track down, all currency and interest rate impacts on the financials of the Group and its subsidiaries.
The skills that set you apart
- We believe you’re a genuinely curious individual who wants to understand, shape and run processes.
- The ability, and interested, to see and understand the full value chain of Treasury and the full CFO org.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated record of establishing effective working relationships with a diverse number of departments and functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulately in both oral and written communication in both Swedish and English (additionally Spanish or Portuguese are a plus).
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise in a rapidly changing environment.
- Master / MBA in relevant field.
- 3-5 years, or more, of financial analysis experience in Treasury, Asset Management, Strategic Planning / FP&A or M&A/Investment Banking.
- Extensive knowledge in Office/Excel. Skills in SQL, Python and or R are a plus.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world! Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!