Junior Art Director/Designer
Design – Edinburgh
Junior Art Director/Designer
Marketing | Edinburgh
Join us in helping millions of small businesses across the world
We’re looking for a Junior Art Director/Designer to join the Creative Team at iZettle. You probably have around 3 years of experience working at an agency and have a supernatural talent for design and art direction that you want to bring to iZettle.
As a Junior Art Director/Designer, you’ll be part of our Creative Team, surrounded by talented colleagues, and at the centre of one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe.
At iZettle, you’ll have an important role in developing concepts and design for every aspect of our brand and products. This can mean creating and designing campaigns, both offline and online, crafting design for print, web and video and being a guardian for our identity and visual world. You’ll work across all channels.
You’re a wizard with form and shape, have a knack for executing on creative concepts, and are ready and willing to share your experience and knowledge with the team.
We hire people. Not CVs.
- Design, design, design. You’ll be one of the main design creators within brand and product marketing.
- Come up with and communicate big ideas.
- Create elegant and engaging design that makes complicated ideas simple.
- Set best practices and help create guidelines for design together with the rest of the Creative Team.
- Collaborate with team members across all parts of the organisation. Many of your colleagues will be in Stockholm, so you’ll be working with them from a distance.
The skills you need to succeed
- Experienced in designing for a range of channels and audiences
- Highly structured and keen attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of how to design for the web, apps and ads – and the differences between them
- Basic UX design and digital communication experience
- Able to work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Experience giving and receiving constructive feedback is essential
- Able to adapt to a new tone of voice and visual style and use it to tell a story
- Be able to deliver work with tight deadlines
The skills that set you apart
- Previous experience working in tech or with developers
- Previous experience with basic motion graphics and video editing
- Language skills other than English
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!