Senior User Researcher - Stockholm
Product – Stockholm
Senior User Researcher - Stockholm
We’re excited to be looking for a Senior User Researcher with boundless curiosity and the ability to represent the user within the company. Your passion and aim is to help and guide the company and our different product teams to make informed decisions through qualitative research.
As an iZettle user researcher you will have a great responsibility and a lot of freedom, all while having a fantastic team to support you along the way. You'll be working in an international environment and have opportunities to travel.
You will join a growing team of skilled, and multi-faceted user researchers collaborating across all departments involved in the product discovery and development process.
- Focus on understanding user behaviours, needs and motivations through qualitative research methods.
- Conduct research based on best practice methods (interviews, observation techniques, ethnographic studies) across all our platforms, products and markets.
- Autonomously define, plan, conduct and analyse research projects.
- Inspire and motivate product teams and stakeholders through insight presentations and alike.
- Contribute to company-wide research strategy and explore new directions for the company.
- Work closely with our Design Directors and provide guidance and assistance with user tests and prototype testing.
- Lead and organise workshops within our areas to help define research scopes and projects.
- An inquisitive user researcher with 5+ years of experience preferably working with digital products.
- Able to demonstrate a practical knowledge of the techniques, tools, methods and working practises of qualitative research.
- Passionate about being an ambassador for our users and sharing user insights within the company.
- Skilled in developing visualisation methods such as personas, user journeys and value proposition canvases, that can be used in specific projects or on a company wide level.
- Familiar with, and have experience working with, quantitative research methods.
- Comfortable with metrics, A/B tests and able to synthesise and combine both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Comfortable in the field meeting users in their work environment on a regular basis.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written. Another language is a plus.
- Experience in UX Design and Service Design is a great addition.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!