Digital Product Designer - Edinburgh
Design – Edinburgh
Digital Product Designer
Product | Edinburgh
We're looking to add a Digital Designer to our growing Product team. We’re currently a small product team in Edinburgh working on iZettle Pro for Hospitality. We’re creating a POS app that’s used by thousands of businesses every day.
Started from the bottom now we’re here
As an iZettle designer you will be given a lot of freedom and great responsibility to produce your best work. There are no design committees or lengthy middle management holdups, just a closely knit team to support you.
We’re a small Product team in Edinburgh, part of the bigger iZettle family, that has over 500 employees across 5 offices worldwide. With regular trips to Stockholm and quarterly offsite meetings, you’ll quickly feel part of a wider team.
We hire people. Not CVs
- You’ll be shaping beautifully crafted experiences that are derived from customer insights, on brand and inline with our strategic business objectives.
- You’ll be working in small cross-functional teams together with other designers, developers, product and business people making informed decisions that influence and drive our design
- You’ll be working across the entire product lifecycle, from product discovery to product development and through multiple product iterations.
- You’ll be testing and iterating on design solutions with real world feedback and data.
You'll love this role if...
- You enjoy designing for the user in mind and like to actively seek feedback which will influence your design decisions
- You enjoy working as part of a team following a non-siloed, non-waterfall process
- You’re able to communicate design decisions clearly in front of your team and the wider development organisation
- You like the idea of shipping work early and often
- You’re a technical thinker who likes to collaborate with developers
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!