As a Cash Management Intern, you are responsible for maintaining the business processes by managing the company’s cash flows and cash management structure. We are looking for a candidate who appreciates to work in the full value chain of the payment, from order, to integrations, to execution and any operations there in between in regards to the groups interaction with the external payments infrastructure. This is a full-time position in Stockholm for 6months starting asap and closing out as the semester starts for the fall by end Aug-19.
Business, but not as usual
- Manage incoming and outgoing cash effectively on a daily basis
- Manage the adjustments needed to the customer ledger(s), reflecting the above
- Analyze cash flow mechanism of the company and continuously suggest improvements
- Settlement of currency transactions and derivatives
- Resolve any issues related to daily cash operation and or foreign currency exchange
- Manage the reconciliation process and ensure a straight through process
- Continuously handling incoming payments for receivables relating to the Cash Advance portfolio
The skills that set you apart
- We believe you are at the end of your studies and looking for a sabbatical 6 months to go out and see the world for a while! We further believe that you’re a student in engineering, economics, finance or statistics.
- The ability, and interested, to see and understand the full value chain of payments.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated record of establishing effective working relationships with a diverse number of departments and functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulately in both oral and written communication in both Swedish and English.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Completed BA degree, about to start your Master thesis.
- Previous work from a bank, accounting or bookkeeping is a plus.
- Programing skills are a plus.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world! Sounds exciting? Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.