Senior Recruiter - Tech and Engineering
Business Support – Stockholm
We are looking for an experienced Tech Recruiter to join the team and help us shape the future of the payment industry. iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. As part of a growing in-house Talent Acquisition team, you’ll be a key partner to our hiring teams and play an essential part in our growth by bringing top talent to iZettle.
Business, but not as usual
Based in our Stockholm headquarter and reporting to our Global Recruitment Lead, you will primarily support the Tech, Design and Product organization by identifying, engaging and closing top talent for roles within our tech organization. As Senior Recruiter you will furthermore own projects to shape and embed industry leading talent acquisition best practices across areas like Diversity and Inclusion, Candidate Engagement and Employer Branding
- Own full-cycle recruitment activities for your area within Tech & Engineering, from sourcing to closing
- Partner with Department Heads and managers to understand their specific people needs and develop tailored recruitment strategies to deliver against them
- Participate in setting strategic hiring priorities, establishing a shared sense of recruitment quality and drive improvement initiatives across all of your areas
- Bring a creative, practical approach to develop and support Talent Acquisition’s global processes and initiatives
- Collaborate with the wider HR team both locally and globally, to ensure a seamless people experience
The skills you need to succeed
You’re passionate about bringing the right people to the right team and aren’t afraid to question established recruitment practices. You enjoy a fast-paced, diverse working environment, where you can have an impact at all levels. You understand a scaling and international organization’s need to balance volume and quality in hiring and you influence skillfully to drive change.
Furthermore, you have:
- Proven experience in-house within a full-cycle recruitment role and some previous exposure to tech and engineering hiring
- Diverse sourcing toolbox with a creative approach din order to attract and engage with worldwide tech talent.
- International professional exposure: whether it’s within a broader matrix organization, your hiring activities or your own background, you understand and can adapt to very diverse groups of colleagues and candidates
- You are a curious, fast learner with a good sense for setting priorities and keeping focus
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!