Business Support – Stockholm
We are currently looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. As part of a growing HR department, you’ll play an essential part by providing service support for HR-related queries from employees, managers and some external partners.
Business, but not as usual
Based in our Stockholm headquarter and reporting to our Head of HR, you will primarily support our key markets in EMEA. Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and working closely with departments such as IT, Legal and Finance. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner. Ultimately, you should be able to identify areas for process improvements, assist with analytical tasks for priority projects of varying complexity and assist with basic reporting needs.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Acting as HRIS Super User
- Owns administration processes, offering solutions for improvements to systems and processes as identified
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days & work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects
The skills you need to succeed
You are service-oriented and able to work in a fast moving environment, you have a growth mindset and change is in your nature. You are flexible and adapt easily and ideally have some experience in a matrix organization and international environment. We believe that you have experience in a customer facing role in an administrative capacity. You have an ability to prioritise and work towards tight deadlines. To be successful in this role we also believe that you are client focused and have the capacity to demonstrate sensitivity.
Furthermore, you have:
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant, HR Operations or relevant role
- Experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Basic knowledge in local labor law
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong email and in-person communication skills
- You are curious and a fast learner
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!