UX Designer - Web Marketing - Stockholm
Design – Stockholm
Web Marketing | Stockholm
We’re excited to be looking for a talented mid-level UX designer to join our growing web team. We believe that you have a great cross-platform experience and also some knowledge around Service Design. You’ll have the overall responsibility to constantly improve the user experience and interaction of iZettle’s public webpage. You have great experience and knowledge around different UX strategies and also experience from working and developing international web pages. A huge plus is if you have experience in leading and driving different kinds of research methods and also a good eye for visual and responsive design.
As a UX designer, you’ll have both a holistic and a practical view over the user's journey throughout our different digital touch points. Your responsibility spans over everything from developing and iterating different UX visions and strategies, down to creating intuitive structures and smart interactions that will provide the right thing at the right time. You’ll be creating a user experience based on user flows and needs, making sure that every page has a job or a purpose and that it’s filled with the right content.
You’ll join a multidisciplinary team of skilled web professionals that brings together expertise in design, content, marketing, tech, and SEO in an agile, insights-driven way.
- Have an overview of all digital touch points.
- Create UX concepts based on a great understanding of human psychology.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Build prototypes around customer needs and find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Keep track of competitors products and industry trends.
- Manage a good relationship with different stakeholders.
- Collaborate with UX researchers to ensure the user's voice is incorporated into the design process.
- Contribute and maintain UX design guidelines.
We hire people. Not CVs.
- An intimate understanding of the synergies between UX, interaction and visual design.
- A user-focused design mentality meaning that you actively seek user feedback to adapt and develop your design decisions.
- An open seeker of constructive feedback, you’re as comfortable receiving it as you are offering it.
- Able to communicate UX design decisions clearly in front of your team and the wider design and development organisation.
- Confident in showing and shipping work early and often.
- Able to think technically and collaborate with developers to understand the benefits, possibilities and constraints of common coding languages and frameworks.
- Guiding, supporting and inspiring people around you.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.