Digital Media Designer
Marketing – Stockholm
Help one of the fastest-growing fintech companies grow even faster
We are looking for a Digital Media Designer with a highly creative mind to join our Media team in Stockholm. You will be joining a dynamic team of performance-driven specialists that manage organic and paid channels in 12 markets around the world.
Go where art meets science
As a Digital Media Designer at iZettle you will be responsible for creating engaging content for all of our ad campaigns. Reporting to both the Media team and the Creative department, you will be given the freedom to push our creative boundaries.
With this in mind, we expect candidates to have a thorough understanding of online media and modern marketing, including how design impacts behaviour, to make sure that we keep up with the latest trends and that our designs are of the highest quality.
We hire people. Not CVs.
- Ownership of all visual creative for iZettle’s paid media channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube)
- Ensure that performance-driven designs reflect iZettle’s core values and tone of voice.
- Work closely with paid media specialists
- Direct relationship with designers from the media platforms iZettle uses in order to help us grow even more
- Run and optimise creative work for different European and Latin American markets where iZettle is present
The skills that set you apart.
We believe that you have 1-3 years of work experience within a design environment and a Bachelor's Degree in design or similar. You have an interest in performance-driven design, evaluating success based on numbers/results. We also believe that you have these skills to succeed:
- Excellent Photoshop skills
- Ability to edit videos and basic knowledge of motion graphics
- A self-starter who is eager to test and experiment with different ad formats and styles
- A clear understanding of how design can be used in different parts of buying funnel
- Knowledge of Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Youtube’s ad formats (image, video, GIF, carousel, stories etc.)
- Familiarity in the following design tools (or similar): Bannerflow, Google Web Designer, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- The desire to be part of an international team
- You are fluent in English and one or more of the following languages is also desirable but not mandatory: Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, French, Dutch, German
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!