We are looking for a Marketing Cloud Admin determined to make our fast-growing user base of iZettle merchants get a great start, stay loyal and grow with us! The Marketing Cloud Admin will be part of an international Marketing team based in Stockholm.
You will be part of our Customer Relationship Management team, together with CRM specialists, marketing communication creators and copywriters where your role is to help enable a great communications experience for all of iZettle’s users and help to create the best relationship possible with them. The main channel is email, and ahead we’re looking to explore SMS, in-app and push notifications tool, as supporting channels.
Business, but not as usual
To succeed in this role you are passionate about understanding how we technically can track and understand iZettle’s users behaviours and use that data to improve our communications. You are eager to make the most out of what the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform can offer. With the customer in mind, you operate very focused in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to help enable possibilities for the CRM team to create great communication strategies to create long-lasting relationships. You will be taking responsibility for making sure we utilise the most out of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform and help implement best practices within the tool, and will be working very closely with the CRM Specialists in the team as well as with internal stakeholders, especially within Data Platform, Analytics and Marketing Intelligence.
- Take ownership of the setup of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and it’s connection to our data platform to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Support the CRM Specialists with making sure the strategy they aim to implement is properly supported by the right data and setup in the platform.
- Aim to raise understanding and knowledge in the platform within the team and make the specialists more autonomous by creating continuous learning situations.
- Be the main point of contact for our internal Salesforce stakeholders as well as external Salesforce contacts, to raise and drive development as well as support issues.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, such as our Automation teams, to make sure we’re all aligned and ensure we get support to move forward with our set roadmap and priorities as well as to exchange tactical and strategic input.
- Help getting proper follow-up and tracking of the performance of the team’s efforts in place with the aim to help find improvement areas to optimise towards given KPI’s.
We hire people. Not CVs.
We believe that you have experience from working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, preferably focused heavily on the software itself and its maintenance. We are looking for someone who believes that the right data, supporting the right customer communication is a whole world itself. That is one of the most important parts of setting and maintaining the relationship with our users, to drive activation and behaviour, loyalty and engagement, up-sell and retention. Even though you’re focusing a lot within the software, you are always trying to see the big picture and playing the long game, creatively helping the team to build great communication with care and relevance instead of chasing short-term wins. You are educational and want to share your knowledge and help the team improve. You strive for user-centricity and are curious to understand our users from every angle, with a data driven and analytical mindset. You get motivated by making the life as an iZettle user easy, reliable and inspiring and for that, you are willing to drive change. You are fluent in English and your communication skills are excellent.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!