We are looking for an IT Support Technician who has a keen interest in providing first class service and helping to develop state of the art technological solutions. We are a growing and passionate IT team and we want to become more! We love to explore new technologies and we have a passionate, open and friendly culture. We're constantly reviewing our work, learning from each other, and sharing our knowledge.
Go where the people speak your language
As an IT Support Technician in our office in Stockholm, you are responsible for enabling our users by handling requests, providing user training, inventory administration and performing equipment maintenance.
The role involves ensuring the day-to-day operation is running smoothly and all requests are handled with care and efficiency. You will report both to our IT Service Lead and Head of IT in Stockholm and provide feedback on the pulse and atmosphere of the Stockholm office and our users.
You will also interact with our international team members on a regular basis.
You should be self-driven, organised, social and data oriented in order to best report the office's situation.
- Support all iZettle users globally with hardware and software.
- Provide assistance for employees on their IT requests using our issue tracking system (Jira Service Desk)
- Ensure our resources are being put to good use by educating our users
- Keep an updated and accurate inventory
- Ensure all equipment is up to proper security standards
- Travel to our other offices around the world to provide support
- Work on projects to improve our IT environment
The skills you need to succeed
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and organisational skills, with the ability to continuously prioritise in a rapidly changing environment
- Independent yet social and proactive team member
- Ability to help shape, structure, and continuously improve internal IT processes
- Advanced communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of macOS and Windows OS
Additionally, if you have knowledge in Linux, iOS and Android we’d love to know. If not, we’ll be happy to help you get there.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!