Do you want to help one of the fastest-growing fintech companies grow even faster?
We are scaling the Digital Team and are looking for an analytical and results-oriented SEM Specialist to join our team in Stockholm. You will be a part of a multicultural team of high performing specialists. Our SEM specialists manage Paid Search and Shopping for iZettle across all markets through all steps of the marketing funnel. Using tools such as Search Ads 360, other Google Marketing Platform products and customised Google Ads scripts the team makes sure to leverage data and automation to reach iZettle’s growth targets.
Are you interested in the latest web trends and technologies? Are you highly motivated and genuinely interested in online marketing? Join us!
As a SEM Specialist at iZettle
You will be involved in setting goals, budget and KPI’s for iZettle’s activities within your channel. In this role, It will be important you have a good strategic understanding as well as a senior hands-on approach for handling the tools needed to implement and optimize our campaigns.
Day to day tasks includes:
- Take responsibility for significant budgets, accounts and relationships with third parties.
- Steer campaigns towards given monthly, quarterly and yearly performance targets.
- Collaborate on defining strategies for Search activities.
- Be responsible for ongoing optimisation of existing Search campaigns, implementation of new ones as well as continuous performance monitoring with reporting and tracking tools.
- Ensure that iZettle uses data in an optimal way in order to improve campaign performance.
- A/B and multivariable testing of ads, landing pages, and new ideas and the regular evaluation of new features and betas.
- Have close collaboration with our local partners, e.g. Google, Microsoft Ads.
- Keep track of trends in online marketing and SEM in particular.
- Liaise with other online channels to deliver on cross-functional projects.
The skills that set you apart
We’re looking for a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset! As a SEM Specialist at iZettle, you'll join an international team of five inspiring SEM Specialists who all play an important role for the business. We believe you have a strong analytical mindset and attention to details. You work in a structured and detail-oriented way and dares to think "outside the box".
You’ll be a great addition to the iZettle team if you have…
- At least 4 years of work experience in managing Search campaigns with a strong track record.
- Experience from Google Ads & Microsoft Ads editors, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills. You are familiar with pivot tables, vlookup, and comparable functions.
- Experience from working with relevant metrics (CPA/CAC, LTV, PBT) and other KPI’s.
Extra plus for:
- Experience from a payment business, finance.
- Experience with Hotjar, AdWords scripts, Tag Manager, Optimize 360.
- Ideally a university degree in economics, mathematics, finance, engineering or similar.
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 600 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!