Social Media Advertising Specialist
Marketing – Stockholm
How can you help make one of the fastest growing fintech companies grow faster? We are looking for a Social Media Advertising Specialist to join our iZettle Media team in Stockholm. You are going to join a international team of highly performance-driven specialists that manage the organic and paid channels in 12 markets.
Not impressed by impressions?
As a Social Media Advertising Specialist, you will be responsible for making investments in relevant social channels to drive awareness, acquisition and retention. This is a position for a strategic and performance driven mind who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, possesses strong optimisation skills, and is quick to take initiative.
- Run and continuously optimise awareness, acquisition and retention campaigns for the different European and Latin American markets where iZettle is present.
- Work towards channel specific and wider business KPIs (CAC, ROI, LTV, PBT)
- Analyse performance data and improve efficiency of the investment.
- Keeping track of trends in online marketing and social media in particular.
- Work closely with the relevant internal stakeholders outside of the Media team to make sure the social media activities are aligned with the go-to-market initiatives.
- Work in direct relationship with account managers from the social media platforms iZettle uses in order to help us grow even more.
The skills you need to succeed
- A proven track record of successfully running social media campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing metrics such as CPM, CPA, CPV and PBT.
- Have an analytical mindset and experience with A/B and multivariable testing.
- Experience in detailed and complicated audience targeting methods.
- Clear understanding of how social media campaigns can be used in differents parts of the funnel.
- Excellent prioritisation skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising quality.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
We believe you have
- Advertising experience in using tools such as Facebook ads manager, Smartly, Linkedin campaign manager and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of working with automated feed ads.
- 2+ years of working experience within social media advertising.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or similar.
- Love to be part of a international team
- One or more of the following languages: Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, French, Dutch, German or any other language.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
Bring your talent to our attention.
We are looking for an exceptional talent eager to take our paid social media activities to the next level. If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume in English and tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why iZettle is the place to be!
Go on, hit apply and say hello!