Product Data Analyst
Data & Analytics - Stockholm
Are you passionate about building a culture inspired by data?
We are scaling the Data Analytics team and are looking for passionate Data Analysts to join us. Within the Analytics team, your mission is to help iZettle make life better for our merchants by ensuring data-inspired decisions are made throughout all of iZettle - whether it’s developing a new product, empowering our creative studio or teaming up with finance. Using state-of-the-art tools and techniques, including AWS and rigorous A/B testing we make sense of user behaviour to continuously improve our strategy and ultimately create value for iZettle.
Do you enjoy solving business problems and seeing the measurable impact of your work? Do you believe in empowering small businesses around the world to succeed? Join us!
As a Data Analyst at iZettle
- You’ll own end-to-end analytics for your area, from designing models to running A/B tests on large datasets to identify user trends and extract insights
- You’ll define KPIs and success metrics to support your business area
- You’ll partner with Heads of Product, Department Leads and other stakeholders within the organisation to enable and promote more accurate, data-driven decisions and provide clarity on how each team is contributing to iZettle’s success.
- You’ll articulate actionable business recommendations based on data and create impactful visualisations to track and illustrate progress
We hire people. Not CVs.
As a Data Analyst at iZettle, you’ll, join a central team of 10+ inspiring analysts and developers who support all areas of iZettle. You will be at the heart of driving understanding of how all areas of how our business perform and be able to see your ideas and recommendations make business impact in real-time. The Analytics team works across wide range of business areas and questions, so your role will be varied and will evolve based on your expertise and business need.
You’ll be a great addition to the iZettle team if…
- You have previous experience using analytics to support product development and decision-making, ideally within a fast-changing, digital environment
- You have an analytical mind-set but a creative approach to scoping business problems and questions
- You have a clear understanding of how data shapes products and business decisions
- You’re comfortable using SQL to extract and analyse data
Additionally, if you have used the most recent analysis tools (Python/pandas, R, machine learning), have advanced coding skills or previous exposure to senior leadership, let us know. If not, we'll be happy to help you get started.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply!