Web Production Manager
Marketing – Edinburgh
Web Production Manager
Marketing I Stockholm or Edinburgh
Build our brand on the web and beyond
We’re excited to be looking for an experienced Web Production Manager to join our team.
As Production Manager, you'll sit at the hub of iZettle’s expanding web marketing team. You’ll become part of a multidisciplinary team of skilled web professionals that bring together expertise in design, content, marketing, tech, CRO and SEO in an agile, insights-driven way.
We're looking for a creative as well as a project manager, someone who'll be passionate about ensuring iZettle’s customer-facing websites, across all markets, provide optimal value for both our customers as well as internal stakeholders.We hire people. Not CVs.
- Edit and maintain compelling, timely and accurate online content for iZettle’s websites globally, via our content management system and manage our network of regional Communication Specialists.
- Lead and support cross-functional content efforts including messaging and design content.
- Create project briefs for different web initiatives, outlining production needs, scheduling and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Coordinate the team backlog and project boards.
- Stakeholder management.
- Work together with the Team Lead to review and support website development initiatives.
- Help define and execute strategies to build winning portfolios of localized versions of our websites together with Product, Marking and Growth teams.
- Continue to look for new ways of optimizing our website, its content, and improving conversions together with the Team Lead and CRO expert.
The skills you need to succeed.
- Significant experience in similar or comparable roles and line of business.
- Experience working with content management systems.
- Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Solid understanding of web technology and SEO best practices for websites.
- A good sense for what makes communication great, both in terms of copy and design
- Ability to interpret data and work with data-driven objectives.
- Analytical, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to operate with energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment.
- International experience and multiple languages spoken is a plus.
Small minds never helped small businesses.
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!