Customer Success Manager
Sales – London
Customer Success Manager | London or Edinburgh
We are focused on developing our knowledge into how and why our customers use our products and services, and how we can help them even more. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), it will be your responsibility to understand their needs, demands & challenges.
We’re a big deal for small businesses
This role will require pro-active outreach to existing customers based on 2-week ‘tactical’ initiatives to understand:
- how they are utilising our technology to its fullest as per their needs
- how they can give feedback into our business to ensure we are developing the tools and systems they need to succeed
- how we can retain them as loyal customers, and help them grow as we grow
You will be targeted on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) per initiative, as well as the learnings and impact from your interactions. Being part of the CSM team, you will run and/or support these initiatives with other team members.
We hire people. Not CVs.
For this position, you will have a big impact on the continuous growth and retention of iZettle customers. With the right energy, drive and attitude there will be endless opportunities for you to further enhance your skills and develop with iZettle.
The position can be based in either London or Edinburgh.
The skills you need to succeed
- You are professional, organized and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- A team player personality and you strive to contribute to iZettle’s positive working atmosphere
- You enjoy understanding an objective, breaking it down, executing on it, and documenting the key learnings and outcomes
- You are passionate about providing a best in class customer experience
- You have a willingness to get the best out of yourself and your peers in your day to day activities
- You have a “Get it Done” mentality
The skills that set you apart
- Significant experience in over the phone or face to face customer service/sales/account management/business development
- Business related education and B2B experience
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
Simply put, our team is looking for someone awesome! You will have the potential to have a real impact on iZettle customers through every interaction, and you will help shape iZettle’s future. At iZettle, we work hard. With hard work comes success and with success comes reward.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!