Second Line Support Specialist
Marketing – Stockholm
We are looking for a Second Line Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team in Stockholm.
Join the friendliest faces in FinTech
- You will be dealing with escalations from our Support Agents in a timely and professional manner.
- You will take ownership of technical issues and make sure this gets shared with Product and Development Teams.
- You will provide solutions and workarounds to technical issues.
- You will assist with reporting and providing insights to different counterparts in the company.
- You will assist with the improvement of current business processes.
- You will proactively drive activities in order to decrease the number of new cases and escalated cases
- You will communicate updates on products and processes to our First Line Agents and other stakeholders.
- You will be a point of contact from Customer Support towards other departments including Legal, Risk, Sales, Logistics and third party partner
- You will be the link between our Support Agents and other teams within iZettle. You will be responsible for ensuring that enquiries receive a timely, accurate and proactive resolution and that escalations get prioritised by different parts of the business.
We hire people. Not CVs.
- We are looking for someone who has experience from working with first or second line support with excellent results
- Focused on processes and structured way of working
- Great interpersonal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (British) and/or Swedish
- Fluency in other Nordic languages, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian is beneficial.
- Experience from working with Salesforce and Jira is beneficial
To succeed in this role, you are passionate about customer support and believe that great customer experience is core to any business. Structure comes naturally for you and you need to be a team player because you will work closely together with all departments in the iZettle organisation in order to solve the cases and improve processes in best way possible. You also need to have superb multi-tasking skills and a willingness to learn about our products, the support systems we are using and everything we are.
You have good sense for details and great interpersonal and communications skills. In addition you are also creative, enjoy a fast-paced work environment and are able to get things done.
You are flexible when it comes to working times since this role might require evening or weekend work.
We offer you to be a part of an international team that believes it is equally important to deliver great results as to have loads of fun!
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!