Partnership Manager Nordics
Sales – Stockholm
iZettle is looking for a strategic, creative and results-oriented partnership professional to lead partnership development in the Nordics.
As a Partnership Manager, you will lead our relationships with key strategic partners to drive growth. We are focused on growing relationships with strategic partners to help grow the iZettle brand and connect with high value merchants. This role will allow you to own partner relationships end-to-end, from creating routines and processes for how we work with partnership management within iZettle, to initial scoping, negotiations, launch and ongoing management of strategic partners. Among some of your responsibilities, you will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of our partner growth: prioritization of business, strategic and financial assessment, structuring and negotiation of new projects, and ongoing partnership management.
- Create and conduct analysis on the state of partnerships and partner success.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of internal stakeholders in Sales, Product and Marketing as well as our Corporate team in London
- Be accountable for success metrics and partner growth
We hire people. Not CVs.
The ideal candidate will have experience of partnership management and has a track record of successfully working in cross-functional organizations to ensure actions and follow-ups are made across all teams.
- 4+ years’ experience with at least 2 years in partnership management
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment, building internal relationships and influencing stakeholders
- Experience working within payment, fintech or other new technologies is meriting
- Fluent in English
As a person you are entrepreneurial, pragmatic and ambitious. You are an analytical and metrics driven professional with great interpersonal and communications skills.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.