Marketing – Stockholm
We’re looking for an SEO Specialist to join the iZettle Media team. You are going to join a team of highly performance-driven specialists that manage the organic and paid channels in 12 markets. We’re growing fast and you will be an integral part of a company set out to change the way we make and take payments. You will work with great colleagues, highly professional and begin in an exciting stage of iZettle’s journey.
As an SEO Specialist you will primarily be crafting and executing the on-site and off-site SEO roadmap to maximise our overall organic search traffic, conversions and return of investment across 12 markets (EU and LATAM) - working to identify and implement key optimisation opportunities, ensure strong performance for core products and initiatives, and oversee all technical SEO implementations and requirements. This is a position for a strategic mind who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, possesses strong communication skills, and is quick to take initiative.
- Develop and implement effective international SEO growth strategies (onsite & offsite) across EU markets reflecting channel specific and wider business goals ROI and other KPIs).
- Lead all technical SEO projects and own related technical requirements for product and growth initiatives.
- Identify and implement opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow our search visibility.
- Drive wider content strategy by identifying search demand opportunities to grow the organic search visibility across the main site, blog and other output sites.
- Oversee SEO best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content, product, web, PR and acquisition teams.
- Monitor, track and report on SEO performance and initiatives.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insights.
- Support marketing, product and other key teams with ad hoc SEO requests; attend all relevant meetings and planning sessions.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing an SEO strategy for online businesses.
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices and stay ahead of news and trends in SEO and digital marketing.
- Good understanding of critical SEO analytics and research platforms (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Data Studio etc.), as well as familiarity with various third party SEO analytics solutions such as Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Similar Web etc.
- Driven and self-going with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent prioritisation skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising quality.
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or similar.
- 2-3 years of working experience within SEO.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of CRO or UX.
- Experience with App Search Optimisation (ASO).
- Experience in supporting/collaborating paid advertising teams (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliation) to ensure cost efficient acquisition.
- One or more of the following languages: Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, French, Dutch, German or any other language.
We are looking for an exceptional talent eager to learn, test and take our search visibility to the next level - that will strongly impact growth at iZettle. If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume in English and tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why iZettle is the place to be!