Marketing - Stockholm
Come and join us! Grow your digital skills in an exciting and fast growing organisation!
We’re looking for a passionate SEO Specialist to join IZettle’s Digital team in Stockholm. You will be part of a multicultural team of highly performing specialists within digital. You will work with great colleagues, highly professional and begin in an exciting stage of iZettle’s journey.
As an SEO Specialist you will be working on crafting and executing on-site and off-site SEO roadmap to maximise our overall organic search traffic, conversions and return of investment across 12 markets (EU and LATAM). You will work to identify and implement key optimisation opportunities, ensure strong performance for core products and initiatives, and oversee technical SEO implementations and requirements. This is a position for a strategic mind who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, possesses strong communication skills, and is a true team player.
- Help develop and implement effective international SEO growth strategies (onsite & offsite) across EU markets reflecting channel specific and wider business goals ROI and other KPIs).
- Help develop technical SEO projects and provide SEO requirements for product and growth initiatives.
- Drive wider content strategy from SEO perspective to help grow the organic search visibility and sales across the main site, blog and other output sites.
- Oversee SEO best practices and adoption by core cross-functional teams, including content, product, web, PR and acquisition teams.
- Monitor, track and report on SEO performance and initiatives.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insights.
- Support marketing, product and other key teams with ad hoc SEO requests; attend relevant meetings and planning sessions.
- Identify and implement opportunities and tactics that exponentially grow our search visibility.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing SEO strategies for online businesses.
- Extremely passionate for SEO. Deep knowledge of SEO best practices and stay ahead of news and trends in SEO and digital marketing.
- Good understanding of critical SEO analytics and research platforms (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Data Studio etc.), as well as familiarity with various third party SEO analytics solutions such as Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Similar Web etc.
- Excellent understanding of content processes and how content helps drive growth
- Driven, self-going and genuinely interested in learning new things.
- Excellent prioritisation skills, able to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising quality.
- Basic knowledge of CRO or UX.
- Strong communication skills and a great team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or similar.
- Minimum2-3 years of working experience within SEO.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Nice to have
- Experience with App Search Optimisation (ASO).
- Experience in supporting/collaborating paid advertising teams (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliation) to ensure cost efficient acquisition.
- One or more of the following languages: Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, French, Dutch, German or any other language.
We are looking for an exceptional talent eager to learn, test and take our search visibility to the next level - that will strongly impact growth at iZettle. If you think this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume in English and tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why iZettle is the place to be!