Marketing – Stockholm
As localisation lead, you will be responsible for all localisation work across iZettle’s products and markets. You will be based in our office in Stockholm and manage all localisation efforts, and ensure brand and tonality alignment across languages. Together with the localisation team (who all work remotely), as well as other cross-functional teams in the company, you will make the product experience great for our users.
We hire people. Not CVs.
- Manage the localisation team – internal as well as external resources
- Ensure brand and tonality alignment across languages, including our terminology
- Collaborate with other teams regarding localisation efforts. Assist other teams with their translation and localisation needs.
- Be responsible for the localisation budget and follow-up
- Own the translation management system, keep up with product updates and train the translation resources, as well as advocate for and manage the tech integration to other systems in iZettle
- Handle new country launches, as well as product and feature launches, from a localisation perspective
- Constantly think of new ways of being as localised as possible, influencing the ways of working at iZettle
The skills you need to succeed
- Experience from work as a project manager in the localisation industry, a translator or a similar position within a company
- Experience from leading a team
- Fluent in English with excellent grammatical, writing and editorial skills
- You have a proofreader’s eye
The skills that set you apart
- Experience from working with localisation in a tech company
- You speak several languages
- You are very organised but flexible
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!