Sales – Berlin
Partnership Manager | Sales | Berlin
iZettle is seeking a full-time Partnership Manager that will focus on Channel Partners, in our Berlin based office. This is an exciting opportunity to grow a new channel within the company As our partnership manager, you will set up a completely new channel sales structure from the ground up, identify potential new partners, show them the value of working with iZettle and enable them to join the iZettle family and get selling.
We’re a big deal for small businesses
You’ll be responsible for developing and starting a comprehensive reseller growth strategy, working with internal stakeholders (Support, Marketing, Legal, Direct Sales, etc.) to ensure partners have everything they need to successfully resell
- Ensure partner expectations are being met (or exceeded!)
- Ensure partners are following agreed-upon guidelines
- Proactively help partners hit their sales goals/milestones
- Give demos, virtual presentations and in-person presentations to potential partners
- Create demand using tools like marketing collateral, campaigns, webinars, events
- Communicate regularly with partners and company stakeholders
- Travel to customer and partner sites as required
We hire people. Not CVs.
Managing all of the above takes strong written communications skill as well as a passion for service. You’ll need to be fluent in German and English, if you know more languages it is a big plus. As you can tell from the list below there are several things that are beneficial but we do hire people and not CVs so being the right person is what matters the most
- 2-3 years of (indirect) sales or partnership experience; channel sales experience preferred
- Experience with generating sales forecasts and sales management
- High degree of initiative and self-direction
- B2B relationship building skills
- Fluency in both German and English, Dutch or other additional languages are a bonus
- Ability to train, motivate, and foster relationships with channel partners
- Ability to thrive in a competitive and fast-moving environment
- Can-do and highly energizing attitude
The skills that set you apart
- Experience in FinTech
- Experience in the retail, ecommerce or hospitality sector
- Strong affinity with technology
- Strong understanding of German distributor networks
- Existing network connections
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!