Second Line Support Officer/Technician
Engineering & IT – Stockholm
We are looking for a problem solving Second Line Support Officer/Technician to join our growing Tech Department. Today we're around 100 developers, 14 different teams and since we're creating all these new features and products that will keep pioneering the payment industry, we need more people!
Go where the people speak your language
As a second line support officer you will handle support tickets from our first line support, troubleshoot and highlight problems experienced by our merchants to Product teams, so they can have a holistic understanding of which areas to improve.
Some examples of what you will do:
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams in Jira- knowledge of any similar tools is a plus.
- You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers run their stores and business in a smooth way.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Investigate issues in our production environment.
- Help our product teams to improve quality.
- Work effectively and productively with 3rd line support.
- Prioritising and dealing with issues quickly, escalating where required.
- Create internal reports for finance
The skills you need to succeed
- 1 year experience as a 2nd Line Support Analyst
- Be currently located in Sweden
- We use Splunk and Postgres, experience with any similar tools is a plus.
- Be analytical minded and curious
- Self-driven and quality minded
- Have great communication skills
- Having SQL knowledge is a plus
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That's why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We're proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world's first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle's commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We're more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we're recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!