Risk Support Agent (contract)
Data & Analytics – Stockholm
iZettle is looking for a talented Risk Support Agent to join our Risk team in Stockholm on a 3-6 month contract. The Risk department works closely with our Business, Product and Tech teams, shaping the future of Risk management across the entire customer lifecycle. We are constantly challenging ourselves to rethink our processes and decisions, in order to accept more users and offer more products while maintaining risk at acceptable levels.
Ideal candidates have technical tools combined with a solid business understanding, are highly ambitious and natural problem solvers. We are looking for an individual that enjoys working in small teams as well as independently, handles multitasking and can communicate well.
You will join our Risk team, and become a full member from day one. You will be a modern day Sherlock Holmes - verifying the true purpose and nature of our users' business to ensure they fulfil our requirements. Your work will also involve working with colleagues from other departments, and play a vital part in future product and process development.
· Handle daily requests from users for our Online Payments products
· Communicating with users to help them get started
· Prevent fraud and prohibited use within our Online Payment product offering
· Designing and documenting processes
· Smart, hard-working and fun-loving
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Diligent, with attention to detail
· Resourceful and creative researcher with a “getting things done” attitude – one way or another
Extra plus for:
· Experience from customer service
· Extra-curricular activities (entrepreneurship, non-profits, student union, etc.)
· Experience from a payments business, entrepreneurial experience, international background and extra language skills are meriting
· Additional language skills
This is a full-time, paid temporary contract starting immediately and lasting 3-6 months. For the right person there will be a good opportunity of turning into a permanent position.
Sounds interesting? Please send in your CV (1 page) and cover letter in English.
At iZettle, we celebrate and thrive off the individuality of everyone we work with. We value the impact that a diversity of experience, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and on the products we build. We’re an equal-opportunities employer, dedicated to fostering an environment where people can bring their whole personality to work; and where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development.
Brief about iZettle:
We started iZettle with a single mission: to empower small-business owners to sell smarter by offering them the tools typically reserved for bigger players. We are looking for the best and brightest to help us get it done. Our fast-growing start-up was founded in 2010 and currently has approximately 550 employees across its 12 operating countries, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Edinburgh and Stockholm (HQ).