Business Support – Stockholm
We’re looking for a Office Co-Ordinator to support our Headquarters. Here you’ll play a key role in the day-to day running of the Stockholm office.
We hire people. Not CVs.
We're looking for an experienced co-ordinator who has been there and done it, and can come in and hit the ground running. Your day to day duties will include:
- Provides business administrative duties to ensure office processes run smoothly
- Manages correspondence with service vendors and landlords
- Cover reception in absence
- Make sure the office is in good order and contribute to improving our facilities
- Assist in managing all facilities staff and vendors
- Ensure all documentation is in place
- Update Wiki with facilities related information
- Assisting in overseeing the cleaning and maintenance of facility
- Assist in managing seating and space planning within facility to create maximum efficiency
- Collaborate with corporate IT teams to ensure office needs are being met
- Assist to ensure workstations and other tools are set up for new hires
- Handle the purchase of office supplies and catering
- Organise office and storage area
- Manage inventory when needed
- Ad hoc projects
The skills you need to succeed
- Experience from an OC role or equivalent service-oriented role
- Be a self-starter who is capable of working independently
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent skills in English, both written and spoken
- You love a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- You are service minded, outgoing with a peasant personality.
- You take responsibility, proactively solve problems and get things done.
- You're a great team player.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!