Business Support – Edinburgh
Finance | Edinburgh
We’re looking for a Finance Manager to crunch the numbers but ditch the neckties, working with our small finance team in Edinburgh. Here you’ll play a key role in the day-to day running of the UK finance team supporting both our London and Edinburgh office.
We hire people. Not CVs.
We’re looking for a qualified accountant with industry experience who is looking for their next challenge. Your day to day duties will include:
- Month end close
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Responsible for Payroll
- Over-seeing daily finance tasks
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Monthly management accounts
- Lead the year end audit process
- Variance analysis against budget and forecast
- Preparing YE accounts and CT Returns
The skills you need to succeed
- You must be a qualified accountant
- Have payroll experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Working in an environment where internal controls over financial reporting is an important focus area
- Organized and structured way of working
- Ability to see what needs to be done and take initiatives to solve unexpected situations without waiting for instructions, driven and self-starting
The skills that set you apart
- Knowledge of Xero
- Experience of managing a small team
- R&D experience
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!