Web Design Lead - Stockholm
Design – Stockholm
Web Design Lead - Stockholm
Go where art meets science
We’re excited to be looking for an experienced web design lead with a proven track record in connecting a user-centred approach with exceptional visual design.
You’ll join a multidisciplinary team of skilled web professionals that bring together expertise in design, content, marketing, tech, and SEO in an agile, insights-driven way.
As Design Lead within the Web Marketing Team, you will play a vital role in ensuring that iZettle’s customer facing websites, across all markets, provide optimal value for both our customers as well as internal stakeholders.
You will work to align the design strategy and vision of the team with those of Brand and Design. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves however and can balance the strategic with hands-on work in a very growth-centric environment.
- You’ll be strategic yet hands-on, shaping beautifully crafted experiences that are derived from customer insights, on brand and in line with our strategic business objectives.
- Along with your team you’ll develop a clear vision for the future of the web experience that delivers on the iZettle proposition
- While applying our insights you will guide our future research, develop design processes and inspire your team to together push the boundaries of what’s possible.
- You’ll be collaborating with multiple teams to understand the key selling points of the different products in the iZettle offer and build a strong, yet easy-to-understand message around them.
- You will be a mentor for the talented members of the team
- You’ll be testing and iterating on design solutions with both real world feedback and analysis of data from multiple sources.
- Experienced in leading, managing and growing design teams
- You have an innate understanding of the interplay between brand, craft and user experience.
- A great communicator, able to motivate your team and senior stakeholders around a clear vision
- Have experience working with design at scale, either in a design agency or inhouse
- Confident to lead the response to briefs that have complex business requirements and multiple stakeholders
- You have a solid understanding of web technologies and the development lifecycle
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.