Agile Team Coach
Engineering & IT – Edinburgh
Agile Team Coach
Engineering and IT | Edinburgh
We are looking for an Agile Team Coach that can help us evolve and inspire our cross-functional development teams. To do so, you’ll need to be passionate about people and building close relationships. Our tech teams are the backbone of what we do, and they’ll rely on you to transform them from good, to great, to awesome.
Go where the people speak your language
As an Agile Team Coach at iZettle you’ll be improving team and cross-team collaboration. We’ll look to you to proactively drive continuous improvements and challenge the team’s current way of working, encouraging experimentation and crafting a high focus.
Some examples of what you will do:
- Coach the team together with the Product Owner across all Lean & Agile values and principles.
- Run workshops, retrospectives and attend team stand-ups.
- Continuously improve each and every team delivery.
- Visualize team capacity, progress and team’s current lead times in an easy-to-digest way.
- Continuously challenge the team in status-quo.
- Fast and efficiently remove team impediments, and hopefully even before they become blockers.
We hire people. Not CVs.
Managing all of the above takes exceptional communication, motivational and empathy skills. You’ll need to have a deep toolbox to come up with multiple solutions if plans A, B and C don’t work. You’ll be able to manage the differing perspectives amongst the team from tech, product and design, and be able to balance Greenfield development vs maintenance of existing features.
- Proven hands-on experience from working as an Agile Coach, Team Coach or SCRUM Master and a strong passion for lean and Agile methods.
- You a very pragmatic person with a strong drive of moving forward and making things happen.
- You are unafraid to challenge, raise issues and drive changes within and outside of the team.
- You have very strong adaptation skills to coaching style depending on your team’s maturity and need.
- You have an intuition and a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow.
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills, shown through building great relationships with people at all levels of a business
- You have a big passion for creating a team out of a group.
The skills that set you apart
- A certified SCRUM Master.
- A certified SCRUM Product Owner.
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention.
Go on, hit apply and say hello!